Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the new "Regan Times"!

A few words from the self appointed Editor...here's what I'm thinking, I will make updates/posts to the blog every Sunday evening. So that means, throughout the week everybody can email me anything they want to have posted. Anything from family/individual updates, photos, videos, comments, etc. I will occasionally email people to have them write posts or answer surveys or things like that.

The links to the family calendar and contact list are to the left. I believe I set up the contact list so that anyone can update it (if I did it wrong then I'll just update it as needed). Also, to the right are links to other blogs/websites that are from the family.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please let me know (email me regantessie@yahoo.com)!

Enjoy!!!

Love you all,
Tessie

No comments:

Post a Comment