Monday, August 9, 2010

Kudos for Shilpa!

Ok, I know I said I was going to do updates on Sundays...but I got excited. This news comes from Matt:

Shilpa earned full tenure at UNC-Pembroke a couple of months ago. She is now an Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology. She has been at UNC-P for six years (along with 2 years at Appalachian State). I am very proud of Shilpa. Earning tenure is not an easy task. Along with a full teaching load for the past six years and being an active member of her department and the university at large, Shilpa has published numerous articles and book chapters. She has also endured 4 years of marriage during this time. Way to go Shilpa! As Mike mentioned in his best man toast, you give me instant credibility.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Chillpotpie!! The Shupe family is bursting with pride.
    Mattie, you forgot to add all the countless hours of family therapy Shilpa has provided:)
    We love you Shilpa!
    Bay, Brad, Tessa, and Zach

    ReplyDelete